All manuscripts must be (font size 12) in single space in A4 size paper with margins of at least one inch on all sides. And Font should be New Times Roman. Authors should submit one soft copy to the editor-in chief at email@example.com.
All manuscripts including reviews will be subjected to peer review and published online every month after acceptance.
The International Journal of Innovative Research & Growth (IJIRG) is published monthly. All the selected papers are published online, along with the details of the issue in which the paper is actually published.
1) Manuscripts are to be submitted to Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org, please submit the Manuscripts as MS Word file along with the copy right form, in the format given below:
1. IJIRG Paper Format
2. IJIRG Copyright Form
2) Submission of a manuscript to IJIRG indicates an understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publications with other journals.
3) Once the paper is accepted, the authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJIRG. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
4) All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned. However, if any of the authors requires copy of the same, they can either download it from IJIRG site, or send Email to the editor.
5) Paper has to be submitted in the specified format only. However, if you face any problem in downloading the prescribed format, you may even use the format of your own. But the final paper has to be submitted in the prescribed format only.
6) Mode of Payment: Transfer publication fee directly to given the account numbers with details.
Name Preetam Singh A/c No 30062122231
Bank Name: State Bank of India, Gwalior IFSC Code: SBIN0010214 SWIFT CODE- SBININBB427
- IJIRG charges a humble amount towards publication fees of Rs. 1500/- for single author up to 3000 words, for every Addition author Rs. 500/- extra to be paid and/or for every additional 750 words Rs.500 extra, to be paid.
- For International Authors (Authors outside India) needs to pay US$ 50 for single author for an article with a length of 3000 words. However, for every additional author US$ 20 extra to be paid and/or every additional 750 words an extra US$ 20 needs to be paid.